Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Even more serious lack of updates!!

Oh my god what has happened since July 30, my last blog post. With over 3 months (quarter of a year) behind me since the last post I’m not quite sure where to begin. Let’s just plow away.

So I began dating to a semi-serious degree. I have allowed myself to get walked on, missed some opportunities, left a tad bit sad hearted, made some great friends and had some exciting experiences. Needless to say I still have yet to learn that I should not be dating until I finish school. But I’m not sure if that is quite human either. I don’t know the real answer to that.

So I figure by the end of this semester I’ll either have become some uber computer programmer or I will have exhausted every cell within my brain to be anything useful. I can’t even begin the degree of stress that I have incurred with this schedule (that I really had no choice unless I dropped out). Tons of programs, gobs of research and new things I have never been exposed to all dropping down on me at once.

For our Software Engineering project we decided to create a program that creates random word search puzzles based on settings the user can specify. Sounds fun, were trudging away and hopefully with have a fully working program before semesters end like we are supposed to.

Magic has been placed on the back burner. There is just too much to keep up with right now. Friends and Homework need to come first, unfortunately that means shutting out some of my magic friends whereas that is how I know them. I hope they will ultimately understand but I think their patience is dwindling.

No comments:

Post a Comment